I am thankful for a lot of things in my life, far too many to count! But here are some of the big ones..
- My wonderful hubby who I am so proud of and I love him more than anything!
- My parents who raised me to love the Lord and they remain my role models every day.
- My little brother who is amazingly talented and can do anything he sets his mind to, even if he doesn’t see it at times..
- My family and friends. I have such a huge number of family and friends that I love so much and am so thankful for!
- My boys. I cannot explain my love for them (and the little one inside me) but all you mamas out there know there is no bond link that of a mother and her children.
Being thankful is something that us Christians are every day of the year but Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to get together with family and remember, yet again, all the things the Lord has given to us! All of these amazing things I have mentioned above are not my own, they are from the Lord.
God bless you on this holiday of thankfulness and may you never forget who gave you all the things you are thankful for.